Bruce H. Lipton, PhD is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. Stem cell biologist, bestselling author of The Biology of Belief and recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award, he has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conferences.
According to Bruce, we are in the middle of the sixth mass extinction. While the previous five were due to natural events, this one is due to human behavior. We are losing species even faster than previous mass extinctions. A recent survey by the World Wildlife Foundation found that 2/3 of the animals on the planet have disappeared over the past 50 years. In addition, by 2048 it’s estimated that there will be no fish in the oceans. Bruce says that we have a huge opportunity to create a more ecologically balanced and sustainable civilization: “Below the surface of all this chaos, there’s a building of a new civilization which is very exciting.”
During times of chaos, we can live in fear and focus on what’s breaking down, or we can focus on building a new more sustainable, harmonious world. The fact that many deep problems have come to the surface is critically important. For Bruce, what’s going on is not an accident, it’s “an evolutionary upheaval that gives humanity a chance to survive if we pay attention.”
Bruce explains that energy is life. He asks the question: how are you spending your energy as an individual? Is it producing a return on investment? Or is it being wasted, such as in fear and anger? Think of it like an energy checkbook, since you only have a finite amount.
Bruce says that before we go out and change the world, we need to take care of ourselves and make sure we are living in harmony. He says harmony is health; disharmony is dis-ease. Furthermore, harmony is living in balance with the world that we live in.
Bruce says that quantum physics is the most valid and truthful form of science. The primary principle is that consciousness is creating your life experience. The problem is that there are two minds: subconscious mind and conscious mind.
Think of the brain as a computer and the subconscious as the hard drive. During the first seven years of life, programs are downloaded into the subconscious. These programs come from observing other people. It’s very important to note that 70% of these programs are disempowering and self-sabotaging. In addition, 95% of the time we are running these subconscious programs. We are only conscious for the remaining 5%.
When conscious mind is caught up in thinking and not paying attention, the subconscious programs take over and run the show: “we are not creating the lives we want; we are creating the lives we’ve been programmed with.” We’ve been programmed to be victims and believe that we have no power over our biology and over our life. Yet quantum physics reminds us that we are creating this life. “There are no victims, we are all creators.”
However there is a time when we disconnect from the subconscious programs: falling in love. When we fall in love, we stop thinking and become mindful. During this honeymoon period of a relationship, we let go of the programming and our life is created by wishes and desires. This is the Heaven on Earth experience. For Bruce: “the beautiful part is that you can unlearn the programs and take back power over your life.”
Many people are struggling in this life. Bruce asks the question: Why are you working so hard? The struggle is coming from within. It results from the fact that the subconscious program doesn’t support whatever you are striving for. Not only is the subconscious mind operating 95% of the time, it is also one million times stronger than the conscious mind. Therefore you are not struggling with the outer world, but with your inner limiting beliefs.
Heaven on Earth is here and now, and it’s always available. It’s only the limiting beliefs that are getting in the way. “The function of the mind is to make coherence between your belief and your reality.”
If you are struggling with negative subconscious programs, Bruce shares three strategies for changing the programs: self hypnosis; practice and repetition; energy psychology. If you can install new program that empower you, then the work is over. It’s effortless; this is where your power comes from.
Bruce’s message boils down to one simple fact: “We have to change human behavior because that’s where the problems are coming from.”
You can learn more about Bruce and his empowering work here: https://www.brucelipton.com/
Podcast: Play in new window | Download